Residential Electric Service in Arlington and all Across Snohomish, Skagit & Island Counties

residential electric

Arlington Electric & Solar is your dependable, affordable source for residential electric services in the Arlington area. Our team of knowledgeable professionals is ready to handle any and all home electrical repairs, upgrades or retrofits.

Residential Electric Service & Repair

Arlington Electric & Solar’s services include troubleshooting, electrical design-build, interior and exterior lighting, parking lot lighting, old wiring and panel updates, electrical storm damage repair, electrical contracting for additions, remodels and new construction, and upgrades to solar power and back-up power generation.  We provide homeowners with the latest technology while meeting all code requirements.   No matter what your residential electrician need may be, we can provide answers and solutions.  Call today to arrange a service call, and let us put 30 years of experience to work for you!

Residential Electric Upgrades

residential electricWhat are some good reasons to upgrade the electrical systems in your home?

  • Older wiring systems increase the risk of fire. We’ll be happy to inspect your existing wiring system and tell you whether it needs to be replaced.
  • You may qualify for a discount on home insurance if your insurance company offers preferred policy pricing based on a lower risk of a fire in your home.
  • If you’re interested in energy-saving upgrades, utility companies often cover up to 75 percent of the cost. And we can help you find favorable financing for the other 25%!

Automated Residential Electric Systems Control

Talk with us about controlling your home electrical systems with automated timers.

Air Purification Systems
Fire Alarm Systems
Lighting
Photo Eyes
Solar Panels
Security Systems
Lighting
And more

Contact us today to schedule residential or commercial electric service, or to talk with us about going green with solar energy or protecting your property with a back-up generator.

Trusted Residential Electric Service in Arlington & Snohomish, Island & Skagit Counties

Serving Customers in Arlington, Stanwood, Camano Island, Marysville, Lake Stevens Granite Falls, Everett, Acme, Bellingham, Balin, Birch Bay, Custer, Deming, Everson, Nooksack, Ferndale, Glacier, Maple Falls, Pt. Roberts, Sedro Woolley, Snohomish, Sumas, Anacortes, Guemes Island, Bow, Burlington, Concrete, Edison, LaConner, Samish Island, Coupeville, Freeland, Langley, Oak Harbor, Eastsound, Olga, Orcas, Friday Harbor and all of Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom, Island & San Juan Counties